Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paninirang puri : Ano dapat isampang kaso??

3 posters

paninirang puri ano dapat isampang kaso?

Paninirang puri : Ano dapat isampang kaso?? Vote_lcap44%Paninirang puri : Ano dapat isampang kaso?? Vote_rcap 44% [ 23 ]
Paninirang puri : Ano dapat isampang kaso?? Vote_lcap37%Paninirang puri : Ano dapat isampang kaso?? Vote_rcap 37% [ 19 ]
Paninirang puri : Ano dapat isampang kaso?? Vote_lcap12%Paninirang puri : Ano dapat isampang kaso?? Vote_rcap 12% [ 6 ]
Paninirang puri : Ano dapat isampang kaso?? Vote_lcap7%Paninirang puri : Ano dapat isampang kaso?? Vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 52
Back

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

prettyamazing022

Arresto Menor

good day!just want to ask what would be the best solutions regarding our problem.as of now my mother lives in pangasinan, she's the only one living there because we all live here in manila.The problem is regarding her relatives spreading rumors which are not true. We do have properties there in pangasinan, residence and farm. My mom always loves to help her relatives, mahilig magpa-utang kasi naawa sya ..pero when it comes to singilan,hindi n sila ngbabayad.So,kpag-umutang sila,hindi n sila papahiramin ng mom k. At may pamangkin siya, sinabihan nya kung gusto mgtanim s bukid nmen ,maghati sila sa labor at yung kikitain “pag-anihan “ maghahati sila. Unfortunately,my mom discovered that her pamangkin does not keep his promise by helping her in “taniman”. Once lang tumulong . So, my mom decided na tuluyan ng solohin yung labor. And she does pay his pamangkin worth P1,000 based on the number of times he just helped her.it should be only P 900 plus,but she just gave him 1000 instead. Now, its “taniman “again and we have another cousin na helping my mom, in exchange my mom will give him sacks of “Bigas” in “anihan”. The problem is ,her first pamangkin is spreading the stories that my mom didn’t pay him for his labor, which is not true.. and asking the 2nd pamangkin why is he helping my mom, telling that she will not pay him also.My mom,also had a 3rd pamangkin and god-son, na hindi pinautang kasi hindi po sila ngbabayad ng utang nila nun pinahiram sila. Now,their also spreading stories that my mom is not a good in paying labor, “masama ugali” etc. ,which is not true. Pinagtutulungan nila ung M0m nmen kasi she’s the only one living in her house. Kinakaya-kaya na nila porke’t wala ng mabigay or mapahiram yung m0m nmen sa kanila. Samantalang before nun buhay pa ung father namen lage sila tinutulungan ng mother nmen. Ngaun,instead tumanaw sila ng utang n loob,puro paninira ginagawa nila s mother ko.Hinaharang nila lahat ng mgttrabaho para s bukid nmen. What are we going to do to stop this? My brother wants my mom to file a blotter in Alaminos,pangasinan . So,may hahabulin kme pagmay masamang nangyari sa Mother nmen daw. Ano po ba ang pwedeng i-file n kaso regarding paninirang puri? And what are the different processes if we want to proceed in filing a case against these people? Hoping for your kind considerations.We will be waiting for your reply. Thanks.

rchrd

rchrd

please correct the spelling of choice letter d. thx

attyLLL

she should start with filing a formal complaint at the bgy for slander. what did they do to stop the workers?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

prettyamazing022

Arresto Menor

thanks for the reply.Dun po sa 3rd n pamangkin and god-son nya ,hinarang nila un dapat nka-schedule n mg"rotor" or mg-cultivate with the help of machine ,dun sa bukid nmen.Sinabi dun sa operator na mg"rotor" na kung magttrabaho sya sa mother ko,yung oras nun mother ko ang masusunod. which is true nman ,you need to observe and check the time always kasi pg"rotor" sa bukid ang bayadan is based on length of time na ginawa yun operations. Unfortunately ,ang gusto kasi nila sila ang masusunod at hindi yung nagpapa-trabaho.kaya nun time n gagawin un pg-rotor dapat sa bukid nmen ,hindi na dumating yung operator. Nung nkta nun mother ko ,nagulat na lang bigla umalis at hindi ni "rotor " un bukid nmen.Pero dun sa ginawa nun 3rd pamangkin at god-son ng mother ko,may nka-saksi..isang concerned na pamangkin at pinsan ng mother ko.Sinabihan sila na paninirang puri na yung ginagawa nila sa mother ko.pero,nagtagumpay sila kasi sa probinsya madali maniwala mga tao sa rumors.That's why we wanted this to stop,coz it's very degrading to my mother's part already. It's very painful coz after all the help she has given to all her relatives ,ngaun matanda na sya eto pa yung gagawin nila.

attyLLL

the remedy is still the same. start with a complaint at the bgy

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum