Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unpaid credit card bill

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1unpaid credit card bill Empty unpaid credit card bill Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:44 pm

meggy007

Arresto Menor

Hi Sir! a bank filed a case against me for my unpaid credit card bill. we were not able to make a settlement during the mediation process. So the case was brought to the court for judgment. The court granted the prayer of the bank to get my bank deposits and assets. I'd like to ask these questions:

1. the judgment was made sometime in 2009, i have a small amount of deposit in my bank, but its still there til now. will they be able to get this even without my permission? if so, what's stopping them from getting my deposit?

2. i have a property. the land title is under my name. will they be able to trace it? the location is just here in manila. Will they be able to acquire my property? the title is with me. will i be notified once the they acquire the property? or will i just be surprised one day that it is no longer under my name?

3. after the court granted their prayer in 2009, someone from the same law firm still calls me asking me to pay my obligation even on partial payments. i hope they now have the power to acquire my bank deposits and properties? why are they still begging for me to settle my account?

thanks so much!

2unpaid credit card bill Empty Re: unpaid credit card bill Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:03 am

Val

Arresto Menor

Hello sir,

I have the same problem with her, I also have an outstanding balance on my credit card and now the bank forwarded my unpaid account to an attorney, they went here in our house looking for me and asking me to pay the unpaid bills even in installment basis, they just give me a short period of time to pay the initial payment. I want to also ask:

Are they going to file an estafa case for me if I wasnt able to pay it?

Im hoping for your reply,, Im really afraid of it, because they are also talking to my family regarding this.

Thank you!

3unpaid credit card bill Empty Re: unpaid credit card bill Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:38 pm

attyLLL

val, take video and pictures of the people and copy their IDs. File slander against them if they are talking to your family. just make sure you do not change office or residence address without informing them.

if they file a criminal case, it will not prosper. a collection case can.

meggy, once all registers of deeds are computerized, it may be possible to find your property. the sheriff will inform you. they're asking you to settle because they haven't been paid.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4unpaid credit card bill Empty Re: unpaid credit card bill Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Val

Arresto Menor

thanks poh atty LLL,,

pero pwede naman poh ako makipag usap sknila and ask them to change the payment basis?

thanks poh!

5unpaid credit card bill Empty Re: unpaid credit card bill Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:39 am

attyLLL

of course, and hopefully they will agree to your offer.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum