Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unpaid credit card bill in dubai

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unpaid credit card bill in dubai  Empty Unpaid credit card bill in dubai Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:20 am

Babyjhoy17

Arresto Menor

Hello po,

I worked in dubai before and left in january 2012,
Im already here in canada. But i also left unpaid credit card bill and loan. I have a friend who became my guarantor and the bank is harrasing her to pay.
Before i use to send money in dubai to pay but i stopped coz i cant pay anymore. What should i do po? Can they file a case here in canada? I really wanted to settle po sana kaso malaking amount na po yung hinihingi nila with all the interest. The bank i owe is first gulf bank. Can they also file a case in the philippines? Enzi corp is also sending demand letter and been calling my house number in the philippines. Please reply i need your views and opinion. Thank u in advance..

2Unpaid credit card bill in dubai  Empty Re: Unpaid credit card bill in dubai Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:20 am

miss_sad

Arresto Menor

hi ..i have personal loan also at dubai. i wam planing to go canada.. ask ko lang nakakuha kaba ng police report sa dubai. di ba complicated ang loan mu sa dubai. kasi alam ko crimecase ang debit sa dubai peo sa canada civil case lang ang debit.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum