Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PARENTAL ADVICE FOR MARRIAGE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PARENTAL ADVICE FOR MARRIAGE Empty PARENTAL ADVICE FOR MARRIAGE Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:40 pm

thessro

Arresto Menor

I am 25 yrs old and I am applying for a marriage license. Do I have to submit a written letter that is notarized that I have sought such advice from my mother? or simply her signature is enough? do you also have a sample letter that I have sought advice in this matter. thank you.

Last edited by thessro on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong word)

2PARENTAL ADVICE FOR MARRIAGE Empty Re: PARENTAL ADVICE FOR MARRIAGE Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:16 pm

attyLLL

parental advice is on the form. they just have to sign it. no separate letter.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3PARENTAL ADVICE FOR MARRIAGE Empty Re: PARENTAL ADVICE FOR MARRIAGE Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:06 am

thessro

Arresto Menor

I just got the requirements yesterday for the marriage license in our municipality. No need for the parental advice bec. I'm 25 yrs old. thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum