Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

affidavit of Parental Advice for Marriage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

baenu

Arresto Menor

I am 23 years old, female, currently engage to a foreign national, I want to seek some advice and hoping that you guys will help me.. my concern is, my father is not here to sign for my parental advice, he is currently overseas.. now, in the parental advice both parents should sign before two witnesses at the civil registrar, can my mother alone sign the affidavit of parental advice? i would really appreciate helpful ideas or advices from you guys, I am troubled because of this,, I sought the advice of my father thru phone but he can't be here to sign the affidavit.

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

You may send that "parental advice document" to your father abroad and let him sign therein and send it back to you. Afterall, lack of parental advice or no parental advice at all does not make your marriage void or void ab initio, and the same is not a ground for annulment or nullity of marriage.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum