Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TENANT QUERIES

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TENANT QUERIES Empty TENANT QUERIES Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:10 am

reanized

Arresto Menor

Nakatira po kami sa duplex apartment, yung nakatira sa kabila was renting there for almost 6 years na. Tatanong ko lang if we deserve an equal treatment from our landlord. Kasi yung katabi namin is complaining about us smoking sa apartment and sabi nila amoy aso din daw coz of our shih tzu. ANd parang kinakampihan nung landlord yung katabing bahay namin. Wala kaming pinirmahan na contract that states no dog or no smoking, wala ding verbal agreement. Do we have the right to continue what we're doing or do we need to follow our neighbor's demand?

2TENANT QUERIES Empty Re: TENANT QUERIES Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:31 pm

attyLLL

what i recommend is that you ensure you clean up after the dog, and smoke in such a way that the smoke does not go to their house.

it's not an issue about fairness of the landlord. it's about being a good neighbor.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum