Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BP 22 Inquiry

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BP 22 Inquiry Empty BP 22 Inquiry Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:51 am

eilrehm

Arresto Menor

Good day. I would like to inquire on the step by step procedure of filing a BP 22 case. Also, can I have a format of the letter? Thank you.

2BP 22 Inquiry Empty Re: BP 22 Inquiry Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:22 pm

TiagoMontiero

Prision Correccional

(a) Prepare two copies of Demand Letter, any form will do as long as you state in you letter that you are demanding the person to make good the amount of the check he issued within five days from receipt of that letter or else you will file a criminal case;

(b) Send the Demand Letter to the person who issued the check, be sure that you have a proof that the said person received your letter, you may either personally deliver the letter, then let him sign one copy of the demand letter or you via registered mail with return card;

(c) if after five days, he failed to make good the amount of the check, file a complaint with the Prosecutors Office, use as evidence the bounced check, the copy of demand letter you sent, and the proof that he received the said copy, either the signed receiving copy of the letter or the signed return card.

3BP 22 Inquiry Empty Re: BP 22 Inquiry Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:51 pm

daboy77

Arresto Menor

Hi, I will be sending a demand letter together with the NOTICE of Dishonor. Is it acceptable/advisable based on the procedure to send it electronically via e-mail/text messages or other similar ways?

Does a dishonored check due to CLOSED ACCOUNT automatically held him liable against the BP22 law?

Can we used the text messages as evidence against the person who promised to pay the full amount of the bouncing check on several dates, March 09, then March 16 then March 21, 2017? As of now, there is still no money deposited on our account coming from this guy.

I hope you can clear things for me. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum