Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My friend husband filed a divorce petition in Uk London, but they got married civl here in Philippines

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kiddo08

Arresto Menor

They got married here in Philippines year 96, and her husband got an opportunity to work as a nurse in UK, and he applied and got approved his British citizenship, my friend said to me her husband meet someone also a filipina and they have a child, she cannot confirm if that happened during their marriage. my friend didn't contest his divorce petition she signed it with no question ask, she just insist to continue give support to their only child, already 13 yrs of aged right now, which is his not doing right from the start of their divorce petition until now, and the divorce petition has been approved by the county court in UK..
THE QUESTION IS? 1.Dito ba sa atin sa Pilipinas today will consider this and their marriage will considered also null and void at wala ng bisa ang kanilang kasal?
2. At kung sakali gusto ulit magasawa ang friend ko, pwede po ba sya magpakasal ulit ng legal?
3. Pwede na po ba rin nya iupdate ang status nya as single? and pwede naba nya ulit papalitan surname nya balik na sa surname nya sa pagkadalaga?

I hope you can give a legal advice to this kind of case, so that my friend can also move on her life and have chance again to live happily... Thank you so much and GOD Bless!!!

rollie002

Arresto Mayor

you have to recognize the divorce secured by the husband in the Philippine court before she can remarry again. It is not null and void but recognition of the divorce to remarry again. If it will be recognized, you will be single again.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum