Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

case against paramour

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1case against paramour Empty case against paramour Sat May 28, 2011 4:50 pm

kapitanbp

Arresto Menor

could I file against my wife's lover only? if yes what case could i file? could i file unjust vexation, slander by deed, intriguing against honor?

2case against paramour Empty Re: case against paramour Mon May 30, 2011 12:10 pm

TiagoMontiero

Prision Correccional

For criminal case, you may file concubinage, but it should be against your husband and your paramour. You cannot pursue concubinage against the mistress alone. Nonetheless, you may file other criminal case, only if she did some wrongful act against you and it is not clear in your statement whether she did other unlawful act against you aside from being the mistress of your husband.

If you don't want to file a case against you husband, what you can do is file a civil case for damages against the mistress.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum