Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HUSBAND UNEMPLOYED PAST 6 MONTHS CAN THAT BE A GROUND FOR ANNULMENT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

joanrt12

Arresto Menor

Hi. It has been almost 1 year since my husband failed to financially support us since his business went bankrupt, he went to do real estate but unfortunately he was not able to close a deal, he cant pass as a call center agent since he doesnt have the skills, I am already getting tired from shouldering what should have been his part of the responsibility, can his failure to support us financially be a ground for annulment? Thanks for the advice

kapitanbp

Arresto Menor

I'm not a lawyer but I know its not a ground for annulment. Check the link below. Family code of the Philippines , Art.45. Or check the internet.

http://www.bcphilippineslawyers.com/grounds-for-annulment-of-marriage-in-the-philippines/447/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum