Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

MMDA-issue ( Need to know right things to do)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

leny_ortinero

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty;
Would you take me an advise for this matter? I had this encounter from MMDA last May 25,2011, we alarm by this 6000 pesos fine for "Huli" daw from past 6 years, Out of line violation, in this case my father already renew his license driver on 2008 and there's no alarm happen, Now 2011 he need to renew again because his license would be expire, but he can't renew because of this alarm, now we question MMDA legal regarding on this matter, we ask if we could see the Ticket that should be issue to my father because we don't even know that we have this "Huli" Violation of out of line that they claim because they did'nt give a ticket to my father that's why we dont know that we have this violation, but they regret to give us what we are looking for, and they not even tell us what should we gonna do to this event. Legal said if you gonna file the case we just schedule you on June 15,2011 because the slot is full, but you should provide the copy of franchise of the vehicle, and you are the only person to investigate, because the police officer in-charge on the said "panghuhuli" is already out of service, in our part how could we prepare the said document if were not the owner of the vehicle, we just "nakikilabas / Nakikibondery" on that jeepney and the vehicle already sold to other right now and beside they should void this because on the long run of time they did'nt even bothered to post the alarm in the LTo and the Vehicle is continue to renew the franchise every year, if there's really a case the vehicle should not allow to renew until the driver settle his violation. and beside they did'nt bother to claim it last 3 years. Then now all of a sudden they claim it.. Please help, what should i gonna do on this matter.. I need a better understanding and a very good legal advise.
Thank you.

attyLLL

not familiar with mmda procedures, but i believe you can try to get a copy of this frachise at ltfrb. go through the proceedings they scheduled

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum