Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meralco Post and Secondary Line

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meralco Post and Secondary Line Empty Meralco Post and Secondary Line Fri May 27, 2011 10:38 pm

jeff15f

Arresto Menor

I have purchased a land from a developer where the Meralco post is in the middle of the lot, after we established a house we also found out that we don't have a Secondary line for the electricity where other land owners have. I checked with the developer and Meralco but they are pointing fingers, I check the cost for the removal of the post (23,000 pesos) and for the installment of the secondary line for electricity (20000 to 30000 pesos). I feel that the developer should shoulder this cost but they don't show any interest and they are saying that its Meralco's fault while Meralco said its the developers fault. Please may you give us advise what to do because in that subdivision we are the only one without secondary line which means we won't have electricity and our garage is useless because the post is the middle of the house. Before we bought it we were not informed that there is no secondary line. Please advise what legal moves and procedures i need to do. Many thanks.

2Meralco Post and Secondary Line Empty Re: Meralco Post and Secondary Line Sat May 28, 2011 11:48 pm

attyLLL

not sure if it's worth it, but your remedy is to file a complaint at the hlurb

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum