Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

problem with tenant

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1problem with tenant Empty problem with tenant Fri May 27, 2011 6:12 pm

magat

Arresto Menor

magandang umaga po sa lahat.nais ko pong malaman ang tamang hakbang sa balak naming biling lupang sakahan.subalit ang 2ektaryang lupang sakahan po ay nakasanla sa banko at amin pong tutubusin at bibilin.ang problema po ay ang mga tenants na sinasabi nilang silay may karapatan pagkat mahigit 20yrs n po sila dun.handa din po nmin bayaran kung karapatan nila.subalit ang nais nila ay isang ektarya lmng ang aming bilin pagkat ang kanilang tirahan ay sakop ng kabilang ektarya.ang nais po nila ay bayaran pa din namin sila..at sila po daw ay may papel na pinanghahawakan gling agrarian..ano po ba ang dapat naming gawin???

2problem with tenant Empty Re: problem with tenant Fri May 27, 2011 6:33 pm

attyLLL

i suggest you reconsider buying that property. you will absorb the headache of these tenants plus the legal costs of having to make them leave.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum