Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Double Resignation

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Double Resignation Empty Double Resignation Tue May 24, 2011 3:24 pm

20daywife

Arresto Menor

Hi.
I filed for resignation due to personal reasons (no longer happy with the job - used and abused, demoralized)last April 25 2011. On that letter, I informed my employer my last date will be on June 5, 2011 - it was approved. Yesterday (May 23, 2011), I filed for Immediate Resignation because I can no longer bear the working environment and it was denied. I can't go to work now because I have responsibilities with my family. The company said I need to render... on May 25, 2011 it's my 30th day from the date that I rendered, so in total - i rendered 30 days due.

They want me to work tomorrow,, when I can't. How will I tell them I no longer have intentions of going back (I may need your legal advise)? Do they have the right to hold my back-payment?

My employer asked me to work more than I am payed (Thank you overtime) because I am already a non-exempt employee (supervisor)I work 13 hours/ day and sometimes we need to work 12 hours/day 6 days a week w/ no additional compensation... That's why I'm burnt-out.

Please help me... I'm begging...

2Double Resignation Empty Re: Double Resignation Tue May 24, 2011 11:24 pm

attyLLL

if you committed to stay on until 05 June then that is the agreement. you may be considered awol if you no longer appear. your unpaid salaries might be put on hold.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Double Resignation Empty Re: Double Resignation Wed May 25, 2011 2:09 pm

trojan_14

Arresto Menor

sir,
i rendered by resignation on May 19,2011 and its effective on that same day. but im willing to render 30 days after my notice of resignation.
and according to rumors that i heard, the management will not give me my clearance if i failed to turn-over my accounts within that 30 days period. are they allowed to do that?

am I allowed not to report for work after 30 days?
are the HR oblige to give me clearance after the said 30 days?

hope you can reply asap..

tnx a lot.. ^_^

4Double Resignation Empty Re: Double Resignation Thu May 26, 2011 5:26 pm

attyLLL

file another resignation letter stating that you will render a 30 day notice from 19 may. this will correct the mistake.

yes, you can stop appearing after 30 days.

the tricky part is this clearance. there is actually no legal obligation to give you clearance, so it's best to comply with the turn over requirements.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum