Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW LAWYER, NEW MEMBER!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW LAWYER, NEW MEMBER! Empty NEW LAWYER, NEW MEMBER! Mon May 23, 2011 12:41 am

ulapsarayu

Arresto Menor

hi, everyone!

i recently passed the Sept 2010 bar exams and officially joined the Integrated Bar just this April.

currently work in Congress as a staff member of a representative.

i am looking at getting into PAO-NCR but i heard that there is no vacancy for now (or maybe it just seems that way as i have no one to back me up)

im originally from Visayas and found myself in the concrete jungle that is Metro Manila after i took the bar exams last year and got a humble job in Congress as mere staff earning just near the minimum wage.

now that I am a lawyer, i feel that being in the same office will not and will never do me any good in all levels. so i tried my luck and submitted my resume to PAO and DOLE.

I have not received any call or notification from PAO. i was told by a friend that to get into PAO you need to have someone to back you up so your application papers don't get buried among so many others. Problem is, I dont have anyone to back me up.

as for DOLE, i have been notified that my application has been submitted to the selection board along with other 5 applicants who, from what i have gathered, all come from prestigious manila universities whilst i came from a humble university in the visayas region.

if there is anyone here who can help me find a job where i can get the best training as a neophyte lawyer, please take time to extend all assistance you can give to me.

thank you Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum