Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Member Empty New Member Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:08 am

Sapphire983

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone! I am new here. Hoping to get a good legal advice on my problems. Thanks and God be with you!

2New Member Empty Re: New Member Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:12 am

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

post your concern

3New Member Empty Removal of Monthly House Rental Allowance Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:36 am

Sapphire983

Arresto Menor

I am currently renting a unit which is being paid by my employer since my start of my employment with them.

Last week of May I requested for my monthly rental for the month of June. I made several follow-ups with the accounting but the Accountinh said there's no budget yet. By June 5 I made another follow-up and the Accounting told me that the company will no longer shoulder the payment for the unit I'm staying.

We do not have black and white agreement regarding the monthly allowance. It was all verbal. But I always file a Request for Budget for the release of my room rental.

Since they did not inform me ahead of time that they will no longer give me fund for my monthly rental, the contract with the Lessor was renewed last June 1 and the lessee name is my employer but I signed the contract.

Can my case fall under Article 100 Prohibition against elimination or diminution of benefits?

4New Member Empty Re: New Member Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:49 am

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

The basic principle under this provision is that where the employer practice or usage confers greater benefits than what the law actually provides, its validity is not affected by law and, more importantly, the employer may not cite the law as an excuse or justification for reducing the benefits under such contract or practice.

Jurisprudence, however, has expanded the scope of Article 100. In a long line of cases, the Supreme Court has liberally interpreted said article to be a general prohibition on employers against the elimination of employee supplements and benefits. The essence of the rule, as developed by the Supreme Court, is that when the grant to employees of certain benefits has evolved into company practice, said benefits cannot unilaterally be withdrawn or reduced by the employer. The employees have a vested and demandable right over them

the critical part here.. hndi naka saas sa contract mo ang agreement na yan. as gaya ng sabi mo.. verbally lng ang usapan.

imo.. parang hindi Sad

anyway.. lets wait muna sa ibang coments ng mga experst sa ganyang usapin:)

wait mo coments ni master landowner!

5New Member Empty Re: New Member Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:04 am

Sapphire983

Arresto Menor

How about the contract? Stated lessee name is the employer. but since I am the one staying in the place I am the one who signed it for the employer. Can I use the contract for my employer be held responsible in paying the rent?

6New Member Empty Re: New Member Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:16 am

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

kung may conxent ng employer mo ang pag gamit sa name nila why not?

just base on my own exp.

name din ng employer q ang naka sign sa contract ng accomodation q. but with consent xempre.

so i am paying it personaly from my own pocket. then file reimbursnment,. and ok naman and terms.

sa case mo.. bukod sa hndi naka lagay sa employment contract mo ang ganyang benifit accomodation. and im not sure if my consent and name nila sa accomodation mo.

not expert on this. lets wait advice and opinion from the others.

7New Member Empty Re: New Member Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:55 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

article 100 of the labor Code??
this code belongs under Minimum wage?
are you in this bracket???

well,
with the benefit. as stated by RaheemErick,
this is per company prerogative.
they can give, hold and cancel anytime without violating the labor code.
but as per good practice, once employee already availed the benefit, they can not take them back.
if they cancelled, they should re-imburse to the employee.

8New Member Empty Re: New Member Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:20 pm

Sapphire983

Arresto Menor

I am above minimum wage earner.

I have been employed with my current employer for 10 months already and they have been providing me the budget for my room rental from then on.

They have also been providing rental allowance even before for the other employees.

9New Member Empty Re: New Member Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:26 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

inamag na pm q hahaha:)

10New Member Empty Re: New Member Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:12 pm

ofwgurl2010

Arresto Menor

hi po i'm new member ano po ba puede isampa kaso sa paggawa ng mga fake account sa fb? paano ko po sila mareklamo? puede po ba magreklamo sa mga municipality about that

11New Member Empty Re: New Member Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:27 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

report to facebook team

but i doubt kung may mapala ka:)

wlang masama if you try:)

wlang magagawa ang municipality sa ganyan sad to say

if kilala mo ang gumagawa nyan at sinisira ka?

divert mo sa crime case ang concern mo:)

12New Member Empty Re: New Member Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:08 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

agree...

13New Member Empty Re: New Member Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:37 pm

edselcanlas12

Arresto Menor

Magandang araw po. Ako po ay nakabuntis, 21years old po kami ng ex-girlfriend ko. Nagkahiwalay po kami nung 4months napo siyang buntis. Ngaun po nagreklamo sila sa barangay at humihingi ng sustento para sa pangangailangan ng magiging anak ko. Nagkaroon po ng kasunduan, humingi ng kaukulang halaga na 4,000 ung nabuntis ko every month at nakasaad dn po sa kasunduan na ako lahat sasagot ng gastusin sa panganganak at sa pagkakasakit ng bata. Wala po akong trabaho, umaasa parin po ako sa aking ina, huli napo nung nakapag research ako tungkol sa ganitonh kaso na wala po palang kaukulang halaga sa pagsuporta sa bata. At dapat po diba hati kami ng ina sa gastos. Ang habol kolang po mabago sana ang kasunduan sa barangay level. Posible po ba un? Masgusto kopo maging legal lahat. Napirmahan kona po kasi ung barangay agreement na nakasulat lang po sa logbook nila. Nais kopong mabago ang kasunduan ayon sa kakayahn kong sumuporta sa bata. Salamat po

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum