Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

notice to teh public

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1notice to teh public Empty notice to teh public Mon May 16, 2011 6:46 pm

honeyblue832000

Arresto Menor

hi po,

i filed which i have to pay from march 2011 to july 2011..in good faith i signed what they had me signed because i have no intention of not paying the loan.. however i moved to anbother company that offers better pay.. so i missed 2 payments but in good faith i went to her office and told her will give her my new ATM as soon as my new copany gives it to me to continue my payment.. however they have thretaened me that if i will not pay my missed pyments amouting to 11,000 this friday may 20, they will post me to a " notice to the public" on national newspaper nad was told i will be impsioned immediately.. what are my options.. is this a rightfull act from them..please guide me po..i will be on training starting next week and will start receiving slary june 15

2notice to teh public Empty Re: notice to teh public Wed May 18, 2011 12:15 am

attyLLL

failure to pay a debt is not a crime. you can file a criminal case of libel.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3notice to teh public Empty Re: notice to teh public Wed May 18, 2011 6:00 pm

honeyblue832000

Arresto Menor

thnks po. i knew before that it is not a crime kaya nga i was confused bakit naka lagay sa pinirmahan ko na loan contract that a crmininal case will be filed in case of non payment..i personally went to their office to make arrangements but demanded me to pay immediately this friday otherwise my name and picture will be posted on the newspaper.. takot po ako na mlagay ang name ko sa newspaper.. would the newspaper really accept and publish my name? pwede ba po nilang gawin yun? thnks po and Godbless.

4notice to teh public Empty Re: notice to teh public Sat May 21, 2011 2:49 pm

attyLLL

i really doubt if they will publish that ad. don't let their scare tactics intimidate you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum