Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

loan with co-maker..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1loan with co-maker.. Empty loan with co-maker.. Fri May 13, 2011 9:48 am

kaloka

Arresto Menor

good day po..

nag loan po ako sa isang lending company amounting 340000. with a co-maker. and i already paid them 269,000..tapos nag stop ako ng payment for almost 1yr and a haft due to recession ..now lending company file a case against me and my co-maker to the point she need to attend court hearing.. cus i havent paid the balance and now growing because of the interest amounting 200,000. is it posible na hindi na lang yun co-maker ko ang umatend ng hearing insted yun husband ko na lang at mother ko tutal nagsign din namn yun husband ko sa contract..and this case may record na ba kami ng co-maker ko sa nbi dahil umabot na to sa corte? pls pls advice thank you po...

2loan with co-maker.. Empty Re: loan with co-maker.. Fri May 13, 2011 12:26 pm

kaloka

Arresto Menor

please need ur advice

3loan with co-maker.. Empty Re: loan with co-maker.. Fri May 13, 2011 11:45 pm

attyLLL

what kind of case did they file? is it at mtc or prosecutor's office?

you can authorize someone to represent you at the hearings. issue an SPA.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum