Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ra 7610 child abuse

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ra 7610 child abuse Empty ra 7610 child abuse Wed May 11, 2011 4:39 pm

lrmlou

Arresto Menor

i received a subpoena po just today but dated april 15,2010..asking po na i'll appear on may 23,2011 sa violence againts child and women division..ung bata po kc naglayas nung january 2011 at the age of 17..wla po nagudyok kanya na maglayas..kaso po sa akin sya tumutuloy hindi nya po ako kamag-anak..ngayon po ung bata eh 18 na..kahit po ba 18 na ung bata eh matutloy pa sin ung kaso as child abuse..kinupkop ko lang po sya..maapektuhan po ba ung pagpunta ko sa ibang bansa, aalis na po sana ako sa may 14,2011..pewde po ba iba ang haharap in my behalf pag nakaalis po ako ibang bansa?..salamat po sa advice

2ra 7610 child abuse Empty Re: ra 7610 child abuse Wed May 11, 2011 8:19 pm

attyLLL

why did she go to you? are you a boy friend?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3ra 7610 child abuse Empty Re: ra 7610 child abuse Thu May 12, 2011 12:34 am

lrmlou

Arresto Menor

attyLLL, we both understand each other po kasi, we are both lesbians and alam po nila my relasyon kami kya ko sya kinupkop,pero ala naman po, hindi sila naniniwala lesbian anak nila, ako po daw nagtuturo..kaya ko din po sya kinupkop its because wla po kwenta mga magulang nya..the father is even teaching her child to fake receipts and lie to the mother,para makupitan asawa nya..the mother also teaches the child to lie to the aunt para makahuthot pera..ginagawa na sya gatasan, dapat sila pa makasuhan child abuse

4ra 7610 child abuse Empty Re: ra 7610 child abuse Thu May 12, 2011 5:01 pm

attyLLL

ah i see. the possible charge is inducing minor to abandon home. i hope your partner will be willing to defend you.

i recommend you try to foresee the complaint now and prepare your affidavit while you are here. it can be submitted at the hearing. do i understand correctly that the complaint is before the police/nbi and not at the prosecutor's office? you can issue an SPA to authorize someone to submit it for you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum