Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Empty R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:43 pm

mark.colon15

Arresto Menor

I received a msg from my ex-partner just last 28 of May regarding a Criminal Case which is CHILD ABUSE filed against me. She confirmed it by taking a picture of it and attaching it thru email. A warrant of arrest was already issued last 29 of April however til now i'm still thinking of what to do since at the first place, i wasn't informed FORMALLY. I didn't happen to receive any SUBPOENA or Court Invitation. Stated on the Warrant that my bail is P 80, 000. She tried to advise me before that an agreement regarding the support must be resolved but she didn't mentioned anything about the Legal Proceedings. I just want to seek assistance on what to do to respond to it. And i want to find out if in any case, i'll go to the said Trial Court and surrender myself, will i be imprisoned automatic without hearing my side/will they require me to bail which is with the nature of my job i can't avail? I just need some professional advisement.

Best Regards

2R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Empty Re: R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:53 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

in my opinion,
it should be served to your residential address..
why she have it?

why child abuse?
is this related to financial support?

3R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Empty Re: R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:04 pm

elvessisante

Arresto Menor

the same kami ng problema wala pa dn ako natatangap na SUBPOENA or Court Invitation almost 3 weeks na din yung nakalipas. samantalang PAO invitation eh nakarating naman skin. yung skin naman eh about child support.. tanong ko lang maari ko ba din kasuhan yung nanakot sa agency ko para hindi ayusin ang document ko na ipapahold daw ako sa immigration..

4R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Empty Re: R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:36 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

kilala mo ba sya?
anong extent ng damage sayo?
please give more details..

5R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Empty Re: R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:08 pm

mark.colon15

Arresto Menor

Yes it's related to support. Everything was smooth from Nov 2013 when i decided to leave their premise and just stay at our office til Feb 2014. She didn't even mention on her statement as i've seen on the scanned document that til March i gave something for my daughter's support. The reason why it stopped is because of her. I asked her before if she can let me be with my daughter once in a week but she refused and told me that i might not bring her back. It all started that time. Nagthreat sya and half of her family na di mangyayari un. I have the actual conversation saved @ Facebook messages and also conversations thru txt. And also, she did mentioned something about subpoena by sept 2014 which ininstruct ko sa knya na bka pwedeng ipadala sa office address ko (c/o) kaso wala tlga akong natanggap since then. officially natanggap ko lng eh may resolution na, ung sinend nya sakin thru email pero FORMALLY wala akong nareceive. Ska valid po ba ung dummy address na nakalagay sa warrant na nakita ko? kasi eversince di ako tumira sa address na nakalagay sa Warrant.

6R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Empty Re: R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:15 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

duda ko,
peke ang warrant na yan...
tinatakot ka lang nyan,
kung totoo yan,
sabihin mo sa kanya,
mali ang adress, wala kang natatanggap, magpadala uli sa totoong adress mo..

eto lang,,
kung sustento ang habol nyan, eh di ka nya pwede ipakulong,, kasi once nakulong ka, eh paano ka pa makakapagbigay ng sustento?? common sense lang,,,,

7R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Empty Re: R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:41 pm

mark.colon15

Arresto Menor

oo nga nmn. pero do u know kasi accrdg dun sa warrant 80k bail. if in case totoo sya at may umaresto sakin? u have any idea if anong magiging process?

8R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Empty Re: R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:50 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

ang bail depende yan sa gravity ng case..
to be determined ng procecutor...
at base rin sa status ng accused,,
di pwede mag pataw ng excessive bail na di kayang bayaran ng respondent.
usually, kung walang case, pwede iprenda ang mga titulo ng lupa,,
or any property.

9R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Empty Re: R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:58 pm

mark.colon15

Arresto Menor

if in case na hulihin nga ako, ikukulong ba ko agad pag di ko nabayaran ung 80k on the spot?

10R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Empty Re: R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:14 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

pwede, pero pwede mo invoke ang right mo "for own recognizance ".
if di pumayag, pwede hingi ng tawad,,
In general, defendants who are released on O.R. have strong ties to the community, making them unlikely to flee. Factors that may convince a judge to grant an O.R. release include:
having family members (most likely parents, a spouse, or children) living in the community
having resided in the community for many years
being employed
having little or no past criminal record, or only criminal problems that were minor and occurred many years earlier, and
having been charged with previous crimes and having always appeared as required.
kung wala talaga, eh di kulong,,,

11R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Empty Re: R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:31 pm

mark.colon15

Arresto Menor

Is there any case that i can file against the complainant kasi isa rin sa reason bat hirap na ako magbigay is the nature of my work, not enough ung salary. tpos nung d kami nagkaintindihan pinagpupunit punit ung requirements kong importante like ung mga approved applications abroad, certifications and COE na suppose to be gateway ko para mas makapagbgay ng maayos. mahirap na sya iproduce kasi almost 100k na rin nagastos ko dun tpos pinunit nya lng lht.

12R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Empty Re: R.A 7610 - CHILD ABUSE Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:33 am

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

meron, ang tanong, mag proceed ba?
ang mga evidence mo eh self serving, kung walang proof of testigo..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum