Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Waiver vs Deed of Sale vs Deed of Donation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Waiver vs Deed of Sale vs Deed of Donation Empty Waiver vs Deed of Sale vs Deed of Donation Tue May 10, 2011 11:54 am

binibiningmayumi888

Arresto Menor

Ask ko lang po kung ano maaadvise nyo sa case ko. Sa title po kasi na binili kong lupa nakalagay po yung pangalan ng asawa ko as spouse kahit na isang kusing ay di sya nakabigay panghulog. Matagal na po kaming hiwalay at marami na syang anak sa ibang babae. Ang gusto ko lang po sana ay matransfer sa 2 kong anak ( yung isa 27y/o at yung isa po 12 y/o)yung titulo ng bahay kasi baka maghabol pa yung asawa ko at kinakasama nya. Willing naman po pumirma ang x-asawa ko. Ano po ba ang pinakamagandang gamitin? waiver po ba para wala ng habol ang asawa ko? o deed of donation or deed of sale?Atsaka pano po ba ang process? ano po pinakamabilis? Hoping for your immediate response. Maraming salamat po

attyLLL

i recommend a deed of donation because that is the true transaction

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum