Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help please! Re: Roberry case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help please! Re: Roberry case Empty Help please! Re: Roberry case Mon May 09, 2011 3:30 pm

poch2907

Arresto Menor

Hi all, need ko po ng advise regarding sa case ng brother ko, a group of indians filed a case against my brother and his friends last year, may of 2010. 2 po ung case na sinampa sa knya, roberry and illegal possession of firearms, Napyanshan ko po ung kapatid ko sa dalawng case nya tru the help of my friends and relatives, my brother is admitted na nakasama sya sa gnung klase ng krimen. he was put to jail for about 1 and half months before ko sya npyansahan. and then tuloy ang hearing sa case, ung sa roberry na dismiss na po, dhil hindi na ngaatend ung mga indians and ung isa is currently nililitis pa dhil sa baril, the fiscal told me na madidismiss din because hindi pareho ung information na dineclare ng pulis regarding the model ng baril, nanahimik na po ung kuya but since npakatalamak ng mga gnung kaso ngaun may isnampa na naman na reklamo sa knya at may lumabas kagad na warrant sa ibang branch naman,which hindi kmi nbgyan ng notice may warrant na kagad, madami din po nrrcv na mga threat ang kuya ko, and natatakot na sya.

question ko po is, ano po ung pwede namen gwin para ma dismiss na din ung isa nyang kaso sa ibang branch, ung sa baril po is hindi pa dismiss dhil hindi na nkkpgattend ang kuya ko sa mga hearing dhil nttakot na sya lumabas labas. wla naman po kming mailalabas pa s ngayon na png pyansa pa dhil ung pinagpyansa namen eh after 2 years pa po pwedeng kunin sa korte. isa din po sana un sa tanong ko kung pwede po ba pa release na as early as possible ung pinang pyansa namen.

aasahan ko po ung anumang advise na maibbgay nyo sken. maraming salamat po.

2Help please! Re: Roberry case Empty Re: Help please! Re: Roberry case Tue May 10, 2011 11:04 pm

attyLLL

ask for reduction for bail and file a motion for reinvestigation for the new case if you weren't given the opportunity to file a counter affidavit.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Help please! Re: Roberry case Empty Roberry Case Wed May 11, 2011 2:19 am

poch2907

Arresto Menor

thank u so much for ur advise ,i appreciate it, it will help us a lot. I have a follow up question, can we file that reduction of bail and motion for reinvestigation without my brothers presence? I believe a warrant has been issued and anytime they will likely to get my brother?

Please advise of all the possible things that we can do, but i will certainly do the one u advise earlier, i wud just like to get an idea of what are the cirscumstances that may arise so ill be ready about it.

Thank you so much and may Godbless you for doing such act.

4Help please! Re: Roberry case Empty Re: Help please! Re: Roberry case Wed May 11, 2011 1:42 pm

attyLLL

it just needs to be filed with his signature. even better if you have a lawyer. he does not have to personally appear to file it.

5Help please! Re: Roberry case Empty Re: Help please! Re: Roberry case Wed May 11, 2011 11:52 pm

poch2907

Arresto Menor

thank u so much atty. Good day!

6Help please! Re: Roberry case Empty Re: Help please! Re: Roberry case Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:27 pm

poch2907

Arresto Menor

hi atty, im writing again to ask help regarding my brothers robbery case, he was bailed last year for a robbery and illegal possession of firearms, we were able to file reduction of bail for 50k and 12k cash bond respectively, the robbery case was dismissed, and now we are battling for the illegal possession, since sobrang sensitive nga po ng robbery case lately at ung iba eh pinag babaril na and pinagpapatay natakot ung brother ko na mgappear sa mga hearing, which i understand, now i have communication with the fiscal and said na madidismis ung case, my brother was not able to attend to the court for 3x now, my mom receive a letter stating the accused ordered to be tried in absentia, and they are requiring my mom to go to court this aug to produce my brother, it says there failure to comply will confiscate and forfeit the bond. my mom is also scared about this and do not want to go to court, but i will try my best to convince her, my question now atty is, huhulihin po ba nila ung kuya ko ulit? if we did not attend the hearing? or khit mg attend kmi huhulihin pa rin sya? we do not have a private lawyer only from the pao's office. pls atty, help us po, our family now is undergoing a trauma about this. and one thing pa po pla atty, ung sa case na nadismiss which we had bail 50k, sabi po pla is mkukuha namen after 2 years, possible po ba mkuha namen un ng mas maaga kasi po hnram lng namen un from a relative na ngaun eh sinisingil na kmi. thank u atty and more power po sa inyo...

7Help please! Re: Roberry case Empty Re: Help please! Re: Roberry case Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:19 pm

attyLLL

a new warrant of arrest will be issued if he doesn't appear.

i guess the case was just provisionally dismissed. he will have to file a motion to release the bail money if it was a cash bond.

8Help please! Re: Roberry case Empty Re: Help please! Re: Roberry case Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:15 am

poch2907

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for that atty. May the Lord bless u for all the help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum