Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RESIGNATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RESIGNATION Empty RESIGNATION Sat May 07, 2011 1:01 pm

zheelle

Arresto Menor

nangyri po ksi 3150 ung ndiscover n nwla at ngastos ko so ngyun po pinabyran skin then mag resign dw ako aftr nun immediate resign agad ako pra wla ng pag usapan p,then nung wla n ko nag investigate p sila my nwwla p dw 23K inamin ko po ngastos ko sbi ko palitan ko in partial pinapunta po ako nung may 3 kakaupin dw po ako ngulat po ako attorney n kumausp skin. at sbi nila AWOL dw ako ksi hnde nila accept reisngtion ko pero nung pinasa ko sbi ng hR okey n dw un.my pinasign p nga skin ppanotary dw nila n katunayan wla n ko un po nkalagay s letter n sing ko effective april 1 resign ako humihingi p nga sila cedula ko pra mapanotry ang problem po wla ako copy nun.then sbi ni attorney skin nag iinvestigate p sila madmi png nwwla at mlking halaga. aaminin ko po ako din my gawa nun anung pwede pong mangyri skin atty.

thanks,
zhel

2RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Sat May 07, 2011 1:13 pm

sureshock2000

lawyer

in your case, the company is building up evidence against you so they can institute a case (assuming a qualified theft case) this is a one degree higher on penalty with an ordinary theft case.

Your implied admission that you took the money render you answerable moreso, if they made you reduce your admission in writing (i hope you did not).You need to wait for their course of action so as not to speculate and develop a fear of the unknown...

3RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Sat May 07, 2011 4:52 pm

zheelle

Arresto Menor

hello po anu pong ibig sbhin nyo s if they made you reduce your admission in writing (i hope you did not)
if ssbhin ko s knla n im willing to pay nmn in prtial hnde ko nga lng po alm kelan..maari po b nila ko kasuhan or ikulong..pwershan po b nila ko kakasuhan kung hnde ko mbbyran un..mring slamat po

4RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Sat May 07, 2011 4:59 pm

sureshock2000

lawyer

you said that you have admitted that you misappropriated the money of the company, if this admission you averred was done in writing by your employer and ou signed it, this can be used against you.

if you are to settle it amicably but you are not ready to comply with what will be agreed, I suggest you wait for their action. It would be premature to get in touch with them at this time. Wait and whatever actions they will institute, please post it so we can evaluate and assess..

5RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Sat May 07, 2011 5:07 pm

zheelle

Arresto Menor

opo my pinasign sila skin n inadmit ko n ngastos ko ung pera but this time ung 23taw p lng un inadmit ko at my pinasign sila skin pero sbi ko nmn po willing ko pay ung 23taw in partial.. then my iniinvestigate p dw sila mrmi p nwwla, s srili ko po alam ko ako din gumastos pero if pptwag po b nila ako at ppa admit ulit at my ipapasign n letter kelngan po isign ko n lng ulit.

6RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Sat May 07, 2011 5:33 pm

zheelle

Arresto Menor

ang tanging question ko n lng po if admit ko lht n ngastos ko nga po ung pera at my pinapirmahan sila skin.. na inadmit ko.. then ang question ko po pede b nila ko i force n byaran un. at kung hnde ko mbyaran anu possble n kaso skin.pero kung mkikiusp ako n wla po tlga ko pambyad pwershan po b ko kakasuhan or ikukulong pero aadmit ko nmn hnde ko ttkbuhan wla lng ako pmbyad.tnx po

7RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Sat May 07, 2011 6:18 pm

zheelle

Arresto Menor

pls reply nmn po.. on this matter

8RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Sat May 07, 2011 6:19 pm

zheelle

Arresto Menor

ang tanging question ko n lng po if admit ko lht n ngastos ko nga po ung pera at my pinapirmahan sila skin.. na inadmit ko.. then ang question ko po pede b nila ko i force n byaran un. at kung hnde ko mbyaran anu possble n kaso skin.pero kung mkikiusp ako n wla po tlga ko pambyad pwershan po b ko kakasuhan or ikukulong pero aadmit ko nmn hnde ko ttkbuhan wla lng ako pmbyad.tnx po

9RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Sat May 07, 2011 10:43 pm

sureshock2000

lawyer

it will depend on your employer whether to allow you to pay the said amount without instituting a complaint against you. If you can not pay it under terms, they may on my assumption file a case against you to collect whatever is the amount that you have misappropriated.

It will all be at the luxury of the complainant whether to charge you in court. case of qualified theft on the criminal aspect and collection of sum of money on the civil aspect

10RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Tue May 10, 2011 11:14 am

zheelle

Arresto Menor

hi po, my pinadala po sila letter skin eto po nkalagay after due investigation and deliberation of sets of evidences tstimonial documentry, ur legal counsel opines that there is just for terminition of ur services,indeed u are guilty of abandonment of post as a form of gross neglect of duty evident in ur failure to report fo work april 1 wthout justifiable reason and fraud or willful breach by the employee of trust reposed in him by the compny

notice hereby directed effective may 6 ur service wth the compny is deemed terminated

ANO po ibig sbhin nito??/

thanks,
Hazel

11RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Tue May 10, 2011 9:12 pm

sureshock2000

lawyer

You were informed by your employer about your administrative case in the company, this is a formal notice that they are terminating your services. my question now is that did they ask you to formally explain your side what happend in this case? if they don't let you explain in writing, you were not given due process. Under the labor code, you need to be issued a formal notice to apprise you of the case and you need to explain. At any rate, as you said you admitted that you misappropriated company money and this is the price you have to pay for doing that- termination from service with just cause.

Now, if you did not signed anything and you are certain on that issue, your termination is deemed illegal and you can file a case before the NLRC to clear your name, otherwise you can not get a clearance and a certificate of employment.

12RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Wed May 11, 2011 11:26 am

zheelle

Arresto Menor

opo binigyan nmn nila ko ng chnce mag explain. in dis case mkakauha po b ko ng certificate...

eto p po nkalagy s letter
you are further directed o coordinate wth te undersigned to turn over your accountabilities and for any amounts due to you, if any less an accountability you may owe wth the compny

ano po ibig sbhin nito

thanks,
zhel

13RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Wed May 11, 2011 2:30 pm

sureshock2000

lawyer

if what is due to you upon computation and it revealed that you still owe them, unless you pay them, my assumption is that they will release the clearance and maybe if your company is lenient they may issue you a certificate of employment.

14RESIGNATION Empty Re: RESIGNATION Wed May 11, 2011 3:48 pm

zheelle

Arresto Menor

so ibig sbhin po bbyaran ko ung inamin kong nagamit ko

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum