Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

tanong sa kinasuhan ka ng child abuse

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tanong sa kinasuhan ka ng child abuse Empty tanong sa kinasuhan ka ng child abuse Fri May 06, 2011 2:58 pm

jayxio

Arresto Menor

tanong lang po kasi na kasuhan po ako
ng child abuse di ko alam 17 yung bata ang laki niya tapos ng nagbibisyo na laging tambay inuumaga sa computer shop kaya sa tingin ko sa kanya nasa edad na to at ginagawa ganung buhay.

bantay ako shop tuwing madaling araw
bale sinapak ko yung bata sa loob ng cumputer shop na pikon ako sa kanya kasi pinagtritripan ako sa tuwing nagpapalogin siya ni logout niya agad o kaya pinapaty ni yung computer sinabihan ko minsan sa ginawa niya pero nung araw n yun lasing siya at nagtrip namn nagpa-in tapos logout niya nakipaglaro in and out dun na ako napikon

tanong ko lang po sakiling po bang mapababa yung kaso kadahilanang pinapakita niya ng misbehavior

bali po nasa barangay po kaso

lawddesign

lawyer

The misbehaviour of the teenage is not commensurate to the physical harm you inflicted upon him (fist blowing). Take note that the child simply annoyed you without any physical threat committed against you.

Certainly this falls under the term child abuse under RA 7610 (Child Abuse Law).

I suggest you utilize the barangay conciliation as a way to compromise with them in order that the case against you will not be elevated to court.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum