Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hindi ako aware kinasuhan ako ng qualified theft

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

putzriana

Arresto Menor

need ko po ng advice. lumipat kasi ako ng company.. hindi po ako aware na kinasuhan po pala ako ng previous company ng qualified theft. aware naman po ako dun kasi sinabi ko mismo sa kanila na uunti untiin ko yung pagbabayad sa utang ko sa kanila. sa katunayan po ay hinuhulog hulogan ko po ito. 17k lang po ang utang ko sa previous company. ano po kaya ang maganda kong gawin. bakit po kaya qualified theft eh my pinirmahan naman po akong promissory note sa kanila. pls advice po

Last edited by putzriana on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : specific question)

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

The elements of the crime of theft as provided for in Article 308 of the Revised Penal Code are as follows: (1) that there be taking of personal property; (2) that said property belongs to another; (3) that the taking be done with intent to gain; (4) that the taking be done without the consent of the owner; and (5) that the taking be accomplished without the use of violence against or intimidation of persons or force upon things.

Now theft becomes qualified in some circumstances. In your case I believed it is the “grave abuse of authority”.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum