Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do i really need a lawyer in a felony case i filed?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

glenn_npt

Arresto Menor

Greetings Attorney!

I would just like to ask something about the hearing process. Kase po i filed a case and were in the mediation process already. if ever po ba na we didnt end up good and i will still pursue the case kelangan ko pa po ba ng private lawyer for that?

Kse po may nakapag sabi po saken na kapag people of the philippines vs. respondent na ang kaso, yung complainant will stand as a witness na lang po dun sa kasong yun so hindi na po need ng lawyer pa.

I just want to clarify this attorney. thank you and more power!

lawddesign

lawyer

if the case is already in court, it can be prosecuted by the public prosecutor. however, if you are very determined to pin down the culprit, i suggest you hire a private lawyer who will be able to focus on the case. public prosecutors are clogged with many cases that sometimes, their representation is merely substantial (no pun intended).

glenn_npt

Arresto Menor

Thanks Attorney ! More Power !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum