Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

demand letter

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1demand letter Empty demand letter Fri May 06, 2011 4:56 am

aamalkih

Arresto Menor

Hi po Im just new here. I am working abroad now. My problem is I have credit card in the Philippines and I used it already. But since I was about to go abroad on that same month I even got an extention to my mother as I am the principal. Now to make it short I am working in Saudi now since I left i havent received any statement of billing. Then maybe It is due already I received a message from the credit card company through my roaming and I was informed to pay so I asked the agent where and how to pay. He even send me a form through email for the accumulation of monthly dues but the problem is when I was about to call and confirm to them that I am going to payna that time naipasa na daw sa ibang agent ang account ko. So Ive waited but to no avail and I just kept it unpaid that way. When the time comes my mom received a letter stating that I might be deported because of estafa. She cried a lot because she was the one who reeived the letter. But my willingness to pay is up to there but how? Please advice I am now in Jeddah. Almost a year na ung credit card ko na un.
Possible ba ung deportation issue? Or what is the best thing to do? I dont know how to call my mom now for she is very angry. Can I suppose an aggreement with the collectiing agency who handles my account? Kasi sabi ng mom ko pinaghahanap daw ako ng brgy captain dun sa amn dahil dun. I actually did not read theletter but hindi lang ito ang demand letter na dumating saakin even long time before may collecting agent din na nangolekta saakin and yet I moved a house from then so diko na rin nabayaran un. Kaya for me I think ignore na lang? or pano po ba?
salamat po

2demand letter Empty Re: demand letter Fri May 06, 2011 5:04 pm

attyLLL

with credit cards, you should not change residential and office address without informing the credit card company. if you have not done so, you should. failure raises the presumption that you intended to defraud them.

these threats are all collection agency tactics to intimidate you into paying. i am very sure there will be no deportation. and this is not the first time that it was posted here that the bgy officials are playing the collection game whereas they have no jurisdiction.

i recommend you contact the bank directly and work out some settlement.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3demand letter Empty Re: demand letter Fri May 13, 2011 5:49 am

aamalkih

Arresto Menor

thanx a lot for the reply. somehow i am enlightened. but this collecting agency are crazy enough to ruin the momentum of my mom.
thanx agin. I already ahd some settlement with the bank, i just let my cousin called the bank in the Philippines.

God speed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum