Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Extrajudicial settlement

+2
attyLLL
alvyn
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Extrajudicial settlement Empty Extrajudicial settlement Fri May 06, 2011 2:23 am

alvyn

Arresto Menor

Sir,

Leonora,my mother's aunt has no children and she died.She had not left a "will".She left a 6000 sq. meters of land in Pangasinan. We consult a lawyer regarding this and he told us that that land will be divided among her siblings(dead already).The children of her siblings agree to give one fourth of that land to the person who is paying the land tax for 50 years, which is my mother. Does she need signatures(acceptance) of all the children of Leonora's siblings to have the one fourth of that land or not?

Thank You!

2Extrajudicial settlement Empty Re: Extrajudicial settlement Fri May 06, 2011 9:09 pm

attyLLL

not really so much so it will be hers, but you will need all the signatures of the heirs to make the settlement effective.

they can issue SPAs so someone else can sign for them

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Extrajudicial settlement Empty Re: Extrajudicial settlement Sat May 07, 2011 3:51 am

alvyn

Arresto Menor

What if there's one of the children who doesn't want to sign?What will happen?

4Extrajudicial settlement Empty Re: Extrajudicial settlement Sat May 07, 2011 6:25 pm

attyLLL

the proper remedy would be to file a petition in court for settlement of the estate.

5Extrajudicial settlement Empty Re: Extrajudicial settlement Sun May 08, 2011 12:31 am

Jhake

Arresto Menor

Smile

Last edited by Jhake on Sun May 08, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Extrajudicial settlement Empty Re: Extrajudicial settlement Sun May 08, 2011 2:17 pm

alvyn

Arresto Menor

We have extra-judicial settlement already but only the representative of each sibling had signed.Is it okay?

7Extrajudicial settlement Empty Re: Extrajudicial settlement Sun May 08, 2011 6:14 pm

attyLLL

yes, IF those representatives were empowered by an SPA issued by the sibling.

8Extrajudicial settlement Empty Re: Extrajudicial settlement Thu May 26, 2011 10:17 am

kellyhart03

Arresto Menor

Sir,

My late grandpa left a MOL 1,000sq.mtrs lot. He did not left a "will" but he gave the title of the lot to one of his children before he died. Now they are leaving their and introduced improvements for 42 years now. Does the child have the right to claim half of the area of the lot now that the other siblings are claiming their share over the lot? Thanks...

9Extrajudicial settlement Empty Re: Extrajudicial settlement Thu May 26, 2011 9:05 pm

attyLLL

if i were the lawyer of the child, I would argue that the other children are already barred by prescription because he already laid claim to the property. that's the effect of doing nothing for 42 years.

10Extrajudicial settlement Empty Re: Extrajudicial settlement Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:36 pm

tsds

tsds
Arresto Menor

sir, how about my case? Can i file a case to my adopted cousin of being not telling to my relatives of selling the properties of her mothers heir? supposedly, deed of sale for selling my fathers brother heir to her but not all of us should sign this extra judicial settlement with absolute sale. I discover this thing that is why I am not sign this form. The 2 properties already sold to her.

Thanks!

11Extrajudicial settlement Empty Re: Extrajudicial settlement Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:49 pm

wolverine2

wolverine2
lawyer

tsds, paki ayos po yung kwento. mas ok po siguro tagalugin nyo na lang. :sfione:

12Extrajudicial settlement Empty Re: Extrajudicial settlement Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:47 am

tsds

tsds
Arresto Menor

Sori po..ito na po ang pangyayari. May pamana po kami galing sa parents ng aking ama. Pinaghatian po namin ito sa apat at dahil patay na po aking ama kaya sa akin napunta ito. Apat po silang magkakapatid at isa na lamang po ang nabubuhay.
Ang tiyahin ko po ay nag ampon ng 2 at ang isa po dito ay pamangkin niya. Nakapag asawa po ng Amerikano ang isang ampon na babae.
Ang isa ko pong tiyuhin ay nagdesisyon na ipagbili ang parte nito sa babaeng ampon na may asawa na. Nagpagawa po ang ampon na babae ng extrajudicial settlement with absolute sale, nag nagsasabi na pinagbili din po ng aking tiyahin ang kanyang parte sa kanyang anak na ampon na babae, na wala po ito sa usapan namin. Pinatituluhan ng babaeng ampon ang irensya ng kanyang ina na wala sa usapan. Ang sabi niya lang ito daw po ay deed of sale para sa parte ng aking tiyuhin na ibinenta sa kanya..ito po ata dapat ang deed of sale. Hindi po ako pumirma sa extrajudicial settlement na ito, dahil apat po kaming mga legal na tagapagmana. 3 po ang nakapirma dito na hindi po nila lubusang nauunawaan. Naganap po ito noong 2004 at dahil ngayon lang po ako nakabalik sa lugar na ito, ngayon ko lng po nabasa ang settlement na ito. Isa na lamang po ang buhay sa apat na tagapagmana ng irensiya sa tagal ng panahon.
nabili na po ng babaeng ampon ang 2 irensiya at parehong titulado na.. walang nangyaring bentahan sa irensiya ng kanyang ina dahil wala naman itong nahawakang pera. Paano po ang isang ampon, wala na po itong mana na galing sa kanyang ina? ano po ba ang pwede kong ihabol dito?

Salamat po!
Salamat po!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum