Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination of my two year contract as dh in hk

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mom in trouble

Arresto Menor

I was terminated last april 8,2011 my employer provided me with the following: 1. Air ticket from HK to Phil 2. One month salary in lieu of one month notice 3.due salary from March 20,2011-april 7,2011. 4.travelling allowance from the date of departure to the place of origin 5. Annual leave of 3 days.as per letter of termination it was written that my performance is not up to their standard, i just want to know if i have the right to claim the unportion salary of my two year contract which is 3 mos./yr.i already filed a case in poea but the conciliator officer said i can only claim 20k.i also filed a case in nlrc and the hearing is schedule on the 18th & 25th of may should i continue the case or just accept the 20k the agency is offering me?ty

attyLLL

i recommend you continue your claim. meet with them on the 18th and 25th and perhaps there can be a settlement. if not you will have to file a position paper, you can contact me at attylllaw@gmail.com if you need more information.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum