Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how long does the title of the lot will take?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jifz23

Arresto Menor

Attorney,

Have a good day to you.
We purchased a lot and i authorized my wife to pay in cash to the developer.Without my present my wife is concern of all the signatory of the documents thru SPA cause im work in abroad. After the purchased the developer told that the title of the lot will release after 6 months. Only receipts and Certification of the lot that we have as of now.

My question is. Is it true that takes 6 months to process the title of the lot?

lawddesign

lawyer

do not expect the title in six (6) months. developers would always promise delivery of title in six months but they will usually fail.

did you already fully pay the property? if yes, you have the right to demand the delivery of title under your name. I suggest your read Presidential Decree 957 as this is the law concerning purchase from a subdivision developer.

jifz23

Arresto Menor

salamat po attorney...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum