Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegal Dismissal/Termination

+3
telai17
attyLLL
darkdeathscythe01
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Illegal Dismissal/Termination - Page 2 Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal/Termination Sun May 08, 2011 8:54 pm

darkdeathscythe01

Arresto Menor

That makes sense. Thanks Sir! Very Happy I already have sets of evidence and witness for my case, and all of my colleagues think it was unfair because other employees who had same issue had been acquitted and wasn't terminated and they have solid evidences that those employees had done the violation but for me, they based it on recording alone. Plus, I had filed a resignation before the case was served to me, I filed for a 30 day notice however my manager tore my resignation paper and told me to stay then after a week the case was served to me. I felt that the management didn't let me go because they want me to get terminated rather than having a graceful exit. Thank you again, I hope you can help me out as I file my case at NLRC. Thank you for bringing light on my darkest hours. Smile

27Illegal Dismissal/Termination - Page 2 Empty Re: Illegal Dismissal/Termination Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:52 pm

needslegaladvice52806@gma

Arresto Menor

Shekinah12,

G.R. No. 182070 February 16, 2011, E.G & I. CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION and EDSEL GALEOS, Petitioners,vs.ANANIAS P. SATO, NILO BERDIN, ROMEO M. LACIDA, JR., and HEIRS OF ANECITO S. PARANTAR, SR., namely: YVONNE, KIMBERLY MAE, MARYKRIS, ANECITO, JR., and JOHN BRYAN, all surnamed PARANTAR, Respondents.

The G.R. number is coupled by a date, it is issued by a Court in a certain ruling of a case. That ruling then becomes a jurisprudence should alike cases arise. The more ruling citations you have, the solid your case defence will be. You can find a lot of SC jurisprudence on the subject of termination in Google.

28Illegal Dismissal/Termination - Page 2 Empty AWOL Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:25 am

lnc31

Arresto Menor

Good day po, hingi lang po ako ng advice, kasi po yung husband ko rider sa isang food chain, last january 4, sinabihan sya na hangang january 15 nalang po sya kasi awol, but from the period po ng december 15 to 31 wala po syang absent. ano po ang pwedeng gawin?thank you po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum