Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birth Certificate Problem for my 2 daughters

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SoraAoi

SoraAoi
Arresto Menor

Hello,

Ask lang po ako ng advise.

Kukuha po ng passport yung 2 kong daughters. Sa birth certificate nila may nakalagay na married and date of marriage but in fact we are not married during the time of birth. Nilagyan lang namin ng date of birth para magamit yung surname ng father

We are still not married but planning on getting married this year. Paano po kaya maayos yung date of marriage pag nagpakasal na kami this year? Makakakuha kaya ng passport yung 2 daughters ko kahit surname yung father ang gamit? Thanks in advance

attyLLL

you could've simply asked the father to sign the birth certificate and the children could use his surname.

your remedy is to file a petition in court and explain what you did so the birth certificates can be corrected.

the dfa will look for marriage certificates. hopefully the doc examiner will not notice the discrepancy in the date of marriage.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

SoraAoi

SoraAoi
Arresto Menor

Thanks po for your speedy reply

Problem po is this June po kami for passporting while kakasal po kami in civil rites this October. According to DFA website requirements for minor applicants if mother will appear with child no need na for marriage certificate

Possible kaya na hindi na nila hingin yung marriage certificate?

attyLLL

i saw what you meant with the dfa website. if those are their requirements then you can argue that you don't have to show the marriage certificate

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Birth Certificate Problem for my 2 daughters Empty Annotated Birth Certificate Problem Tue May 10, 2011 5:25 pm

Tintin Perez

Arresto Menor

Good day po.
Tanong ko lang, bakit hindi Annotated ang birth certificate ng anak ko nung kumuha kami sa NSO? 2006 ko sya pinanganak at nang magpakasal kami ng asawa ko noong 2009 ipinaayos ko agad ang birth certificate ng anak namin, hiningian kami ng Affidavit of acknowledgement at affidavit of legitimacy. Binigyan kami ng Certified True Copy ng annotated birth certificate, naka-attach ang mga affidavits ng Civil Registrar sa aming munisipyo at sabi nya OK na daw. Ngayong 2011 nag-request kami ng BC in SECPA,pero hindi pa rin annotated ang ibinigay sa amin. Ano po ba ang pwede kong gawin, kumpleto na naman kami ng papeles nung inayos ko yun sa munisipyo. confused confused confused

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum