Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birth Certificate Problem

+2
attyLLL
ethan710
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Birth Certificate Problem Empty Birth Certificate Problem Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:38 pm

ethan710

Arresto Menor

Good day, my ex girlfriend/mother of my son had some problems in the past so after she gave birth to our son, she use the name of her current boyfriend as the father of the child in the birth certificate. Now that we are in good terms[we are friends again] we both agreed that we want to change the father's name and the surname of our son in his birth certificate, my question is, is it possible to change my son's father's name and surname in his birth certificate? and what process do we need so we can change some details in his birth certificate?

thanks

2Birth Certificate Problem Empty Re: Birth Certificate Problem Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:20 am

attyLLL

i would file a petition for acknowledgment and filiation and use dna testing as my evidence

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Birth Certificate Problem Empty Re: Birth Certificate Problem Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:40 am

ethan710

Arresto Menor

our son is only 2 weeks old and we don't have the birth certificate yet is it possible to change it before they finish the process? and are there other option aside from dna test since it is very expensive?

4Birth Certificate Problem Empty Re: Birth Certificate Problem Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:48 pm

masa

Arresto Menor

hi poh tanong ko lang poh kung ano ang dapat gawin sa birth certificate ng tatay at nanay ko mali o kasi yong mga spelling ng mga pangalan nila ano poh ang dapat gawin?thank you poh

czejaeresad_luna

Arresto Menor

how to register a birth cert of my incoming baby (i'm 8mos pregnant right now)if my partner is an OFW and we're not legally married yet., and he want to use his surname for our baby???

he will not be here when i gave birth because his contract is until 2014

what will i do???

6Birth Certificate Problem Empty Re: Birth Certificate Problem Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:33 pm

mutyasaysay

Arresto Menor

Good Day po. Ano po gagawin ko sa Birth Certificate ko, nakalagay po kasi sa info na kasal ang magulang ko kahit hindi naman talaga at ang lola ko po ang pumirma na ginaya ang pirma ng nanay ko.

Balak po kasi ng nanay ko na ipetition ako. baka po kasi maquestion kami dahil dun sa info na mali sa birth certificate ko.

Ano po dapat ko gawin para maitama ang info ng birth certificate. Maraming Salamat po!

7Birth Certificate Problem Empty Re: Birth Certificate Problem Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:20 pm

lanie sumio

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon po.kagagaling ko lang po dito sa aming NSO office.nagtanong po ako pagkatapos kung mabasa ang news bout R.A. 10172.,sabi daw po only change of first name or nickname is allowed to correct.and still the changed of gender must be filed on court.tama po ba? kasi po ito po talaga problem ko one letter of my name is mali.and my gender is male where in fact i' am certified female.please help me naman po...thanks and more power.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum