Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Classifications of Qualified Theft

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Classifications of Qualified Theft Empty Classifications of Qualified Theft Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:33 pm

starg8

Arresto Menor

Greetings!
I'm just curious on what ground can a person be charged of qualified theft. What are the penalties and procedures on how the person will be arrested?

The reason for my above queries is that my fiance is being planned by someone from her school of qualified theft due to some missing funds from the Graduating Class Officers, an organization of the graduating students, from which she is the current treasurer. The problem started when there are some missing amount of money where in it was not clear who received and collected yhe missing amount from the students because their org president gave authority to other officers to collect grad fees from the students. The missing amount was not in the record of my fiance bec it was not remitted to her and they were pointing fingers at her that they gave the money but they dont have any physical proof that thry indeed gave those amount. The school conducted an investigation and the presoding officer who is a member of the faculty who is also well known to be very close to some of the officers particularly their president, is actually doing a trial by publicity and giving insinuations to other school faculty members and some ofgicials about twhat happened and indirectly accusing my fiance of the charge of qualified theft. Now what can be done to this scenario? Can we file a case against the presiding officer who is indirectly accusing my fiance as if she stole the money and already judging her credibility and does not receive any due process and where in fact they didnt have a clear outcome of the investigation and the correct computation of the missing funds? It is very clear that she is biased with the president and other staff of the org that's why she only has deaf ears for my fiance. Please help.
Thanks in advance.

2Classifications of Qualified Theft Empty Re: Classifications of Qualified Theft Sun May 01, 2011 8:05 am

attyLLL

start preparing as if an actual criminal case is about to be filed. foresee what documents will be shown that she received the money. prepare your own documents to prove her innocence.

if that person is making public pronouncements, you can threaten of actually file cases of slander or libel.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum