Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Profiled as victim of illegal recruitment-listed on the watchlist of BID

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ohna

Arresto Menor

The order date of the watchlist verification slip which I got from BID is 09/28/2009. It says that I have been profiled as victim of illegal recruitment.

Is this a valid basis to be listed on the watchlist? and on the other hand, the order should already be lifted because it already expired and has never been renewed ever-since?

I was asked to go to DOJ to request for a letter to lift the order, which I did. I paid 2,500 and was asked to come back after week. I came back after a week but they said they can't give me the letter. I don't know why they asked me to come back if they won't give me the letter anyway....to make the long story short..nag pabalik balik na ako over 3 times and it's been about about 2 weeks na po since I applied for the lifting. The latest word I got is- which is from one of the staffs of BID..that they cannot assure me when I'm going to get the certification of lifting because my paper will go to several departments and the commissioner has still a lot of papers to sign. They gave me a number to call so I could follow up what's happening regarding my application for lifting.

I'm very confused what is happening. I'm on a spouse visa and have been married already for almost 2 years. I'm spending time here with my family for the summer and planning to go back to my husband in a few weeks time. But unless I settle this they won't let me go at the airport. I cannot even rebook my ticket because I don't know when I'm going to be cleared.

I would like to know Attorney, if there is any time frame for the lifting of watchlist order. Para naman po malaman ko naman kung anong gagawin ko.

Some word of advice po would be really a great a help. Thank you very much in advance,

attyLLL

who initiated the process of putting you on the watch list? how were you profiled as a victim? that's the question on my mind. got enemies?

you can get a certified copy of the lifting of the watch list order from the records section of DOJ.

i'm afraid there's no solution regarding the signing of the order from the commissioner's office.

i experienced it also recently. what i did was to camp out at the commissioner's office for 3 days until the order was finally signed. i don't know if my tactic worked.

do not lose your cool. those secretaries are under immense pressure and it's not their fault that it takes this long.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum