Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My husband accused me of adultery

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My husband accused me of adultery Empty My husband accused me of adultery Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:26 pm

virgomom

Arresto Menor

My husband accused me of adultery with only kissing as evidence thru cctv,i was put in jail one week and bailed. The fact that he is with a woman known in their hiding place as his family and with a son from her. what should be the best for me to do, the case is set for arraignment and pretrial on May

2My husband accused me of adultery Empty Re: My husband accused me of adultery Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:19 pm

attyLLL

i find that to be grave abuse of authority!

kissing is not sexual intercourse. if i were your lawyer, i would file a motion for judicial determination of probable cause. also consider filing illegal arrest against the police.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3My husband accused me of adultery Empty Re: My husband accused me of adultery Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:57 am

virgomom

Arresto Menor

if then the case would possibly dismiss? What can I file against my husband and the witness for such act of moral damage? Thank you.

4My husband accused me of adultery Empty Re: My husband accused me of adultery Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:15 pm

attyLLL

if the judge agrees that there was no probable cause to arrest and charge you then the case may be dismissed. focus on that first.

5My husband accused me of adultery Empty Re: My husband accused me of adultery Sun May 01, 2011 9:11 am

virgomom

Arresto Menor

Thank you for your time. One more thing, he used to tell lie stories to our neighbors and even came to my boss office asking not to get me back to work,my boss told me to fix this up because he doesn't want the company to get involved so i'm now in indefinite leave, lately he never showed up and not even giving support for his kids since i came out from jail. I don't know how to survive from this. Pls. give me more advise. thanks again.

6My husband accused me of adultery Empty Re: My husband accused me of adultery Sun May 01, 2011 9:20 am

attyLLL

go back to work. you have to earn to live. was the person you kissed a co-worker? was it at work?

send a demand letter to him for support. if he fails, file a case of RA 9262.

7My husband accused me of adultery Empty Re: My husband accused me of adultery Sun May 01, 2011 10:27 am

virgomom

Arresto Menor

he is our company driver and get terminated after the scandal(my husband threaten him and so the company once he and me stay at work) For now my boss wants assurance that my husband will never do any act of violence or harassment before he get me back to work. I forgot to say, it's been a month now that we had no financial support from him and so do i had no means to earn for living. thanks again

8My husband accused me of adultery Empty Re: My husband accused me of adultery Thu May 05, 2011 8:16 pm

virgomom

Arresto Menor

good eve,with regard to financial support, we sent demand letter to my husband as advice by my lawyer, care of to his cousin but they refuse to receive it coz they don't know where to locate him. timely my husband came the day after so my children tried to talk to him,asked him to let me go back to work since he can't provide to support them, he got mad about the demand letter even told them he too had no work so we cannot file case against him. my kids insist that why i need to work,{remember he talked to my boss letting me not to work there anymore}the questions are:
1. is the reason "no work to support" valid to deny RA9262
2. "we can't locate him" would disregard all my demands
3. is he has the right to control my work and
4. do i have an administrative violations because of the scandal
thanks for your time atty, it helps me alot

9My husband accused me of adultery Empty Re: My husband accused me of adultery Fri May 06, 2011 11:34 am

attyLLL

we sent demand letter to my husband as advice by my lawyer[u]

if you have your own lawyer now, you really should direct this matter to him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum