Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Advice for giving my Surname

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legal Advice for giving my Surname Empty Legal Advice for giving my Surname Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:34 pm

neilryu04

Arresto Menor

Good Day,

I a new member asking for your legal advice, i have a new apple of my eye Very Happy .

To cut the story short, as of now she is 1 month pregnant but not mine Crying or Very sad . My girl was cheated by a married man, after knowing that she is pregnant he left her alone.

Im planning to give my surname to the child after birth, would this be legal? where not still married and im focusing on the unborn childs welfare.
Pls. Advice me ASAP.

Thank you

2Legal Advice for giving my Surname Empty Re: Legal Advice for giving my Surname Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:13 pm

neilryu04

Arresto Menor

pls. advice Sad Sad Sad

3Legal Advice for giving my Surname Empty Re: Legal Advice for giving my Surname Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:26 pm

attyLLL

are you planning to marry her? is she willing to marry you? if so, the law will look upon the child as yours both, and there'll be no turning back unless you file a case to impugn the child within 1 year from birth.

if not getting married, what you're committing is the crime of simulation of birth but no case will prosper if nobody files one.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Legal Advice for giving my Surname Empty Re: Legal Advice for giving my Surname Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:07 pm

neilryu04

Arresto Menor

Thank you Atty, im planning to marry her after a year, 1st i must attend to her pregnancy and support her of what every necessary things.

5Legal Advice for giving my Surname Empty Re: Legal Advice for giving my Surname Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:41 pm

attyLLL

you'll be making the married guy so happy. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum