Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Binebentang Lupa na Hindi nakapangalan sa kanya

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

assistpo

Arresto Menor

Good day attyLLL,

I am new here and this is my first post.

Ask ko lang po kung pwedeng ibenta ang agricultural land/farm ng isang tao na hindi nakapangalan sa kanya ang original title?

Pero hawak po niya ang ORIGINAL TITLE at ang DEED OF SALE duly signed and notified ng isang Lawyer.

Ano po ang dapat komg gawin para ma-verify kung totoo po lahat ng documents ng seller?

Maraming salamat po.

Regards,

Ariel

attyLLL

there will have to be two transfers, so two payments of taxes. what i recommend is that you ask your bank to guarantee payment only when there is already a title in your name.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

assistpo

Arresto Menor

Hi attyLLL,

Magandang araw po AttyLLL. Ang sabi po ng seller sa akin ay pwede po niyang dalhin ang original na may-ari upang pumirma ng panibagong deed of sale under my name.

Etong original na may-ari na siya ring nakapangalan sa original title ng lupa. At yung unang deed of sale ay mapawalang bisa na. Pwede po ba ito?

Kung sakaling wala yung dating may-ari, pwede po bang ibenta ang lupa at gawing katibayan ang deed of sale, na ang seller ang nagmamay-ari ng lupa at may karapatan siyang ibenta ulit ito?

Atty, babayaran ko po ng cash ito. Ibig po niyong sabihin, babayaran ko po ang buong amount kapag nailipat na sa aking pangalan ang titulo, ganun po ba?

Maraming salamat po,

Ariel

attyLLL

it is good if the original owner is present to issue a deed of sale to you.

again, i recommend that you get a bank to guarantee payment when they are able to present the new title. you can give a partial payment, and this is for your protection.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum