Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

deed of sale un annotated

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1deed of sale un annotated Empty deed of sale un annotated Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:24 am

nhedz1967

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,
I really need your advice. My father bought this piece of land 4 hec in 1982 from his cousin with the title being mortgaged in a bank at that time . In short my father (now deceased ) bought this land without a title, holding the promise of his cousin that as soon as he received the payment he will redeem it from a bank and process the transfer or deed of partition since only 4 hectares was being sold form the original 8 hec. containing in the title. His cousin, the vendor has already passed away few years ago, and now his surviving spouse and children summoned my mother in the barangay for the purpose of reclaiming the land which we positioned since it was bought. The Deed of sale is notarized and was verified true from the hall of justice of South Cotabato. No annotation was being made because the title was not in our position. Was the transaction legal and still in effect? Is true that they can still reclaim or reowned it at the same price? Thank you and looking forward for your reply.

Nhedz

2deed of sale un annotated Empty Re: deed of sale un annotated Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:07 am

attyLLL

answered your email

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum