Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

living together with married man

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1living together with married man Empty living together with married man Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:30 am

reddisheLL

reddisheLL
Arresto Menor

am back po ulit, may naisip po akong solusyon.
Posible ho ba na magsama kami ng married guy, pero eemploy ko siya na houseboy ko? Hahahah crazy idea!
Kukuha po ako ng sss, bir niya and bank account na sinswelduhan ko siya every month, may sarili din siyang room niya pero syempre tuwing gabe, sa room ko siya matutulog.
Makakasuhan pa rin ba kami non? Pasensiya na po. Desperate lang talaga. Wala kaming pera pang annul niya eh.

2living together with married man Empty Re: living together with married man Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:10 am

attyLLL

you cannot prevent the wife from filing a case against you, whatever you do. you can put that up as your defense and will have to be very convincing especially if you don't fire him once a case is filed against you.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3living together with married man Empty Re: living together with married man Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:11 am

reddisheLL

reddisheLL
Arresto Menor

hello po,

nakatira na kami ngaun sa ibang lugar, if malalaman ng wife ang tirahan namin, dito siya dapat sa lugar namin mag fifile ng concubinage? hindi sa kanilang lugar, tama po ba?

tsaka, if she ever filed a civil case and monetary damages against me, di ho ako makukulong if wala akong pambayad, tama ho ba?wala ho akong yaman , pero ang wife mayaman at haciendera.

san po ba siya makukulong if convicted? pwede po ba akong mag bisita sa kanya (husband)? if makalaya po ba siya, pwede na ho ba kaming magkasama ulit? kung kakasuhan siya ulit ng asawa niya, mag proprosper pa rin ba un?

am sorry to bother u attornies.

thanks po.

4living together with married man Empty Re: living together with married man Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:19 pm

attyLLL

the concubinage case should be filed where you live

civil case will not end with imprisonment

5living together with married man Empty Re: living together with married man Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:36 am

reddisheLL

reddisheLL
Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

If the wife found out our old house(same city as current house), can she ask our old neighbors to be witnesses when she files a concubinage case against us? (we already transferred to a new location within the city but people on that old house knew that we are a couple and living together)

Please enlighten me.

Sorry to bother you.

Thank you.

6living together with married man Empty Re: living together with married man Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:08 am

attyLLL

anyone can be a witness as long as they tell the truth.

7living together with married man Empty Re: living together with married man Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:05 pm

reddisheLL

reddisheLL
Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Update lang po. I contacted the wife using a different sim to let her know that husband doesn't love her anymore and doesn't want to return to her. I threw the simcard. Will she be able to use my text messages against me? I used a different name. She texted hubby that she will file a case na against us coz hubby doesn't support the kids and she found out that we are still together. She doesn't know we are living together. Hubby didn't support coz he doesn't have enough wage before, now that he will be receiving an exact amount every month, he plans to give. One more thing, she is very rich, can she force hubby to support if he doesn't have work before? Will her case prosper now?

She also doesn't know our current location. I live a different house and hubby different house but i sometimes go to his place and vice versa. This is the safest way we can be together and we are enjoying it po. Sorry po talaga, i know am not a role model here. Expensive lang po talaga ang annulment.

One more thing, will my company fired me if they found out that someone filed a case against me? even though i have been performing well?

Please help.

8living together with married man Empty Re: living together with married man Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:48 pm

attyLLL

did she actually file a case at the prosecutor's office?

9living together with married man Empty Re: living together with married man Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:10 pm

reddisheLL

reddisheLL
Arresto Menor

he didn't receive any subpoena but she said she already filed... but she doesn't know where we live, so is she lying? or did she file it her in hometown?

10living together with married man Empty Re: living together with married man Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:11 am

attyLLL

probably her hometown. only way to find out is to ask there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum