Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employer wants to sue us

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employer wants to sue us Empty Employer wants to sue us Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:30 pm

rj

Arresto Menor

goodevening po attorney, nasa isang construction firm po kami,nahire po kami na walang contract na pinirmahan at wala ring benefits, ginawa po ng boss namin na multi-tasking ang trabaho. Ang pagbayad po niya sa mga sub-con ay 2 months, inaantay pang lumabas ang billing namin bago siya magbigay ng advance payment, dahil po sa ugali niyang ito kami po ay nag-awol kasi kami na ang napapasubo sa mga utang niya sa mga supplier dahil nga po sa tagal at di buong pagbayad niya, at nirarason pa niya na meron siyang binigay na perang pambayad na ang totoo naman ay kulang ang kanyang binigay.
Ang aming pong balita ay nagfile siya ng revocation ng license at meron pa pong isa. Hiling po namin ang payo nio samin hingil sa bagay na ito?

2Employer wants to sue us Empty Re: Employer wants to sue us Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:33 am

attyLLL

what license? you are engineers?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Employer wants to sue us Empty Re: Employer wants to sue us Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:21 am

rj

Arresto Menor

My two officemates are engineers, for me i still got no license. I applied for the position autocad operator.

4Employer wants to sue us Empty Re: Employer wants to sue us Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:42 am

attyLLL

so if there is a complaint for revocation of license or for damages, the only thing you can do is to respond and defend yourselves.

going on awol should not be basis for revocation of license, but failure to render 30 day notice prior to resignation is cause for damages.

5Employer wants to sue us Empty Re: Employer wants to sue us Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:25 pm

rj

Arresto Menor

thanks for the advice attorney, what worries us now is that he's trying to persuade one of our subcontractor to have an affidavit stating that the engineers are the reason why they're not paid but in reality he's not giving enough fund to pay the subcontractor bills. I think this will be his basis for the revocation of their licenses, and for my case, will this be a criteria not to have a clearance in the nbi? we have an upcoming exam and i'm really worried if this will case will affect it. What would we do to counter his acts? he's 1/3 mason and got an nbi director friend, and i guess he will use this connection to screw us bigtime.

6Employer wants to sue us Empty Re: Employer wants to sue us Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:41 am

attyLLL

talk to the subcon also. again, you can only defend yourself if a complaint is filed. or, compile what you can against your former employer for a counter charge.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum