Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need answers...

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1need answers... Empty need answers... Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Uknown_Princess

Arresto Menor

good day to you! i've been reading your threads in one website for legal advices and i want to ask one myself.
i am married BUT separated (not legal) from my husband since aug 2002. i am working overseas now and have a BF and is living in with him for almost 2 yrs already. my main concern is, the mother of his 2 children. they are not married kasi po may asawa na rin po yung girl kaso matagal na rn po separated. the girl doesn't know anything about our relationship but is openly known and accepted by my boyfriend's family. they have big bad Evil or Very Mad issues with the girl kaya pinagttiyagan na lang nila na pakisamahan dahil na rin po sa mga bata. ask ko lang po na just in case malaman ng girl about us, may karapatan po ba sya to file any case against us though they are not married? and even if my boyfriend regularly and responsibly supporting the children including her and her family? pls advice.
thanks very much for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

God bless,
Princess

2need answers... Empty Re: need answers... Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am

attyLLL

in my opinion, any case filed against you will not prosper. if criminal, the acts have to be done here, and since they are not married, there can be no crime arising from the mere fact of infidelity.

it will be another thing if he is not providing regular support.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3need answers... Empty Re: need answers... Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:07 am

Uknown_Princess

Arresto Menor

thank you for your quick reply. my follow up question is about the children's custody. may custody right po ba ang BF ko just in case the girl gonna find out about us? she used to threaten my BF na "PAG" ngka relation sya sa iba ay ilalayo nya ang mga bata. she's not working ever since the 1st child was born til the 2nd. ang inaahasan nya lang po tlga is yung padala ng BF ko sa knila which is in fairness too much for the 3 of them. what would be the legal action na pwd naming gawin just in case ilalayo nya ang mga bata? 7 and 4yrs old na po yung mga bata.
thank you once again!
God bless

4need answers... Empty Re: need answers... Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:48 am

attyLLL

only the mother of an illegitimate child has right to custody. your bf has visitation rights

5need answers... Empty Re: need answers... Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:46 am

Uknown_Princess

Arresto Menor

its me once again atty. we fully understand that only the mother has the right of custody of the children and my BF has visitation rights.
my bf went home for vacation to settle things with her. he ended up the relationship with her kasi we're planning to settledown na. he made it very clear na d nya po pababayaan ang mga bata. actually pati po ako nagbibigay ng financial support sa kanila para po makatulong ng maayos sa mga bata. unfortunately, pinagkkait po ng babae sa bf ko na makasama at makita ang bata due to the fact that she was hurt of what happened. supposedly every weekends ppunta po mga bata sa haus ng BF ko so he can spend time with them BUT the woman wont cooperate in any way. ang kasamaan lng po eh everytime the woman needs and wants money, tumatawag at pumupunta agad sa haus ng BF ko para humingi ng pera. which is binibigyan po kaagad. pero pag tinatawagan sya or tinitext during weekends, ang dami pong dinadahilan dahil ayaw nyang ipahiram ung mga bata. ang laging gusto po ng babae eh ppunta yung bf ko sa kanya para doon tumira at pinipilit na magsama sila ulit. paulit-ulit na po itong nangyayari and i think it is so unfair sa bf ko na di man lang nya makasama ang mga anak nya. there's one incident din po na nalaman namin na tinuturuan nya ang mag bata na magsinungaling just to win him back. hindi po nya tlga lubos matanggap na wala na po sila ng bf ko.
all we want to know what would be the best way to make everything fair for both sides. legally speaking po, how much would be the financial support na dapat namin ibigay para sa mga bata? and up to what extent po yung pagsustento ng bf ko sa knya dahil po pati pangangailangan ng babae eh binibigyan po namin kahit na po para lang tlga sa mga bata DAPAT. ginagawa po namin ito para po walang gulo. kaso po how she deals with everything eh ginagamit nya po ung mga bata para masaktan dn ung bf ko.
please advise po. we really need help.

thanks so much!

6need answers... Empty Re: need answers... Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:53 pm

attyLLL

what you should make sure is that there is monthly support which you can prove. if you don't want to give cash, you can give groceries for the child, or a combination of cash and goods.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum