Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

please help, i want some answers here!!!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1please help, i want some answers here!!! Empty please help, i want some answers here!!! Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:11 pm

imurgoddess

Arresto Menor

i am married with the father of my two children but we are no longer together, it's been two years and i'm not getting any financial support from him...

we have this written agreement that we are separated and dont care about each other anymore on what we do, in short we agreed to have separate lives with our signatures in it...

i have a live-in partner and he is the one paying for me and my child's needs... even for their schooling...

here's my question, i am now pregnant with my live-in partner... just want to ask if my ex-hubby can sue us for having a child although we have a written agreement?

please need some answers Crying or Very sad

assenav

assenav
Prision Mayor

Ayon sa nabasa ko sa forum, wala poh bisa yung ganung kasunduan.. Coz only the court can decide weather the marriage is null/void or not..

Search nio poh other posts related dito.. Smile

attyLLL

while that agreement is not valid, imo, it can be used to show that your husband consented to your extramarital relationship, which is a defense against a case of adultery.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

imurgoddess

Arresto Menor

thanks for answering Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum