Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reckless imprudence resulting to serious physical injury ang damage to property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lianna

Arresto Menor

Hi!
Kailangan ko po ng advise nyo. 2 years ago, May 2009 my husband is riding on his motorcycle service going to his work, binanga cia ng Revo galing sa kabilang lane sumalobong sa kanya, kinalakad siya at ang kanyang motor hangang ibanga sa poste. Sa lakas ng impact the motorcycle was totally wreck and my husband had a severe physical injury, durog ang left leg, fractured both pelvic up to his left thigh. The respondent brought my husband to the nearest hospital and when I got ther she is guilty of her negligence dahil nakaiglip daw cia kaya nawalan siya ng control. Pina blotter ko and we had an arraignment. Nakastate po sa written agreement they will shoulder all hospital and medication expenses, medical assistance monthly, even the complication it will cause, and loss of income hangang sa mkabalik ito sa normal at mkapagtrabaho muli. My husband was confined for 2 months and undergoes 5 procedures after the operations. They paid the hospital bills; they provide the loss of compensation monthly, and the expenses for check up, and medicines monthly until now. Sa ngaun po my husband is undergoing theraphy started this month lang. My mga prescribed medicines pa siya to take everday, and monthly check up is still necessary dahil my open wound pa siya from the broken leg. This past few months, there are discrepancies, delays and laps on the financial support as we have agreed. I’m afraid one of this days tatakasan na nila yung obligation nila. Ang tanong ko po pwede po ba naming ipursue ang case and charge for moral damages since hindi pa fully recovered ang husband ko. He is physically incapacitated and as per doctors advice hindi na siya pwede sa heavy physical activities bawal tumakbo, magbuhat,tumalon limited na lang ang galaw nia hindi na makabalik sa normal na buhay ang asawa ko. Or ano po ang ifile naming againsts them if they refuse to continue there support.

attyLLL

it depends on how your settlement was worded. if they violate it, it also depends on what is stated whether you can revive the case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum