Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer of Property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Transfer of Property Empty Transfer of Property Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:44 pm

krock20

Arresto Menor

Hi! I'm new to this site and I'd like to ask some questions about our property.

nung 16 year old p lng po kasi ako, bumili si Papa ng Bahay at lupa sa isang subd. sa caloocan. dahil daw po maliliit pa kami ng kapatid ko, ipapangalan daw po nya ung titulo ng bahay sa tito ko. Ngaung 23 years old na ako, may right po ba kami na makuha at mai transfer po ung property sa names nmin ng kapatid ko? please help me.

ang sabi po ng kakilala ko, need ko daw po mgpunta sa city hall ng caloocan di ko lng po sure kung ano mga babayaran at gagawin para matransfer yung title samin. sna po may mag reply tahnk you po!

2Transfer of Property Empty Re: Transfer of Property Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:42 pm

attyLLL

is your father still alive?

is your tito willing to transfer the property to you?

is there written proof that your tito did not really purchase the property?

is there a title registered in the Registry of Deeds?

Who is occupying the property?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Transfer of Property Empty Re: Transfer of Property Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:58 pm

krock20

Arresto Menor

is your father still alive? = yes he's still alive living with his other woman (kami ang legal family)

is your tito willing to transfer the property to you?= yes po sabi nya kunin ko lang title sa office ng subd. sa boni pero nagulat ako na hindi pala automatic ung transfer ng title kasi ngaun lng ako ngaka interes dhil emancipated na ako

is there written proof that your tito did not really purchase the property? = un po ang hindi ko pa naitatanong kay tito. i'll ask him tom po.

is there a title registered in the Registry of Deeds? = yes and nakapangalan nga po kay Tito ko

Who is occupying the property? = ung kapatid po ng asawa nya

p.s. thank you for the reply

4Transfer of Property Empty Re: Transfer of Property Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:49 pm

attyLLL

have your tito execute a deed of donation to you. taxes will have to be paid for. this is the simpler way.

the other way is to file a case in court for recognition of trust and transfer to you. you will have to prove that the your tito holds the property in trust for you. you will be filing it against your tito, but i assume he will cooperate.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5Transfer of Property Empty Re: Transfer of Property Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:54 am

krock20

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for the information. I am very much pleased with your response Very Happy Godbless and more power!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum