Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

mortgage loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mortgage loan Empty mortgage loan Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:01 pm

ass888

Arresto Menor

greetings!
i wanna ask if mortgage loan is conjugal. i got married to a US immigrant and now citizen in 1995 when she spent vacation here but we never lived as couple. after few years, we got separated and stopped communicating each other but we're not yet annulled. in early 2000s i inherited a property lot from my parents,actually the process was done through sale from my mother since my father is already dead. in 2005 i decide to mortgage the property to a private person that up to now i still enable to redeem. In the deed of mortgage that we executed i was stated as single. now my questions are:

1.) is she also liable to the mortgage loan i made if the mortgagee enforced me to pay the loan? because they want to include her in the complain since they know that she has the capacity to pay the loan?

2.) if i will go for annulment how much would be the cheapest estimated amount needed and how long will it take? i am planning to save money for the annulment since i am already with another girl with 2 kids and i learned from common friends that she is also leaving with someone in the US.

Thank you in advance...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum