Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Small Time ATM Lending Company

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Small Time ATM Lending Company Empty Small Time ATM Lending Company Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:42 pm

MrsBerat

Arresto Menor

Hi, I would like to seek for an advice since back in March 22, 2018 when my resignation from work happened. Since naka sangla po ATM ko that time to which supposedly till May 18, 2018 pa po ako matatapos sa pinagsanglaan ko however I was asked to do a Forced Resignation last March 22, 2018 then inoffer po ako ng cousin ko to take advantage of the free Caregiving NCII schooling by TESDA that will last for 6 months, so i grabbed the chance kasi sayang naman po kaya di na po me nakapag work from Mar-present, ngayon last June 3, 2018 pumunta po sa bahay yung taong pinagkakautangan ko kung saan naka sangla ATM ko and kinuha po yung item (PlayStation 4, gift ko po sa hubby and anak ko last December 2017) na sinwipe nya kaya po nasangla ATM ko sa kanya at nagka utang sa kanya. Now my question is, paano po kung di na po ako nakapag bayad at di na kinuha ulit yung item na yun at dahil di naman namin na nagagamit, am i still liable to pay for the remaining balance and since the item na kahit na sakanya po? Thanks po. It will really ease my burden with your answers.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum