Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PROBLEM TEACHER

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PROBLEM TEACHER Empty PROBLEM TEACHER Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:46 pm

olivera

Arresto Menor

Hello po.
I would like to ask lang po sana about the scope of the ombudsman. Pwde po ba ireklamo ng teacher sa ombudsman ang kanyang Mga students? One of the teachers po kasi threatened to do so dahil sa Hindi niya gusto ang Mga students ng isang course and at the same time doing black propaganda of the affected students to the other courses. Thank you po. I hope you can help me with this.

All the best,

2PROBLEM TEACHER Empty Re: PROBLEM TEACHER Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:43 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

No.

The ombudsman has jurisdiction over government employees and public officials. It does not have jurisdiction over any other person, especially students.

The regular courts (RTC) should be the proper court in filing a case against the teacher's students, depending on the specific case being filed.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum