Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TEACHER CONCERN

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TEACHER CONCERN Empty TEACHER CONCERN Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:28 pm

janefreyaves

Arresto Menor

This is about what happened three weeks ago sa school na pinagtatrabahuan ni mama..
Yung studyante nya lumabas sa classroom mg di nya namalayan since they are having an activity on other hand around 3pm grade 2 teacher dismissed her students and allow them to play outside the classroom now the student of my mother played with the gr.2 student accidentally the gr2 student injured. My question WHOSe to Blame? Yong teacher ba magbabayad lahat ng gastusin?

2TEACHER CONCERN Empty Re: TEACHER CONCERN Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:26 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

The teacher exercises responsibility over the student under the principle of substitute parental authority of our laws.

The teacher, acting as the substitute parent, should have exercised due diligence in looking after her students. It is also possible that the other student is partially negligent for going off on her own, but that has to be investigated by the school officials further in order to use that rationale as a defense.

The school administrator should assist the teacher in talking with the parents of the students in settling this issue out of court.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum