Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Backpay, 13th month pay, tax refund

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Backpay, 13th month pay, tax refund Empty Backpay, 13th month pay, tax refund Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:49 pm

AddyEve

Arresto Menor

Hi po. Tanong ko lang po kung me right yung company i hold yung clams ko in the absence ng clearance ko sa kanila. Added to it po, nag resign po ako effective immdiately dahiil po nde ko na kaya ang treatment nilang personal na po at lahat ng emplyees sa department eh ayaw po na ma associate sa akin just because I usually talk to one of the owners na hindo po nagkakaintindihan sa ibang members ng family. In short po naiipit po ako sa lahat at nadadamay na yung ibang employees. Yung rank ko po ay supervisor pero hindi ko po masyadong ma exercise kasi andami pong dapat intindihin na iba ibang issue between family members. I tend my resignation po and emailed them about my back pay however they are now bringing out the issue of abandonement that caused to hold my claims. Ano po gagawin ko?

2Backpay, 13th month pay, tax refund Empty Re: Backpay, 13th month pay, tax refund Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:52 pm

AddyEve

Arresto Menor

Yung status po pala ng employment ko sa kanila eh probationary lang po.

3Backpay, 13th month pay, tax refund Empty Re: Backpay, 13th month pay, tax refund Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:17 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

What did you mention in your resignation letter as the reason for leaving?

You must at the very least process your clearance before they can give you the benefits due.

They are probably raising the issue of abandonment because there was no legal basis for the immediate resignation on your part.

http://www.councilviews.com

4Backpay, 13th month pay, tax refund Empty Re: Backpay, 13th month pay, tax refund Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:53 am

attyLLL

agree with council, you have to prove the following to justify immediate resignation.

An employee may put an end to the relationship without serving any notice on the employer for any of the following just causes:

1. Serious insult by the employer or his representative on the honor and person of the employee;

2. Inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the employee by the employer or his representative;

3. Commission of a crime or offense by the employer or his representative against the person of the employee or any of the immediate members of his family; and

4. Other causes analogous to any of the foregoing.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum